Sunday 4 September 2011

VITAL Note to Followers

Tomorrow (September 5th) I return back to school, and I board there. Due to the fact that Blogger websites is blocked on school computers on student users, it means that I can't post until Friday, and I can really only post until Friday to Sunday. I will try and publish a post or review during the week, but I can only post it once and no more until weekends (Friday and Sundays). In the meantime, the other reviews I've done will have to do for now. But I'm at my FINAL year at school, and my leaver's day is on July 4th 2012, and I'll be finished with school, and plan to go to college hopefully.

4 comments:

  1. Have an excellent time at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom, I'll try -- with so many upcoming exams coming up in my final year, it's going to be worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From me, too...can't you use a home computer? Hope you enjoyed your vacation from earlier..

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I couldn't take my home computer to school because my laptop would be connected to the school Wi-Fi and the site will still be blocked. Sorry. Also, yes - I enjoyed my vacation, thanks.

    ReplyDelete